Monday, May 2, 2011

My Latest Toy


I've always like playing my favorite Super Nintendo games on my computer. But game play is a little challenging when you only have a keyboard to control your character with. I found this at ebay, and since the price was around $10 I decided to buy it.

This is a snes (Super Nintendo Entertainment System) to USB converter. This is a really handy device if you want to play Super Nintendo roms with an actual controller instead of using your keyboard or mouse.


There's nothing complicated about using this device either. You simply plug the converter into the USB outlet on your desktop/laptop and start playing.

NOTE: You'll have to configure the settings on the snes emulator your using or else you can't use the device with that emulator. Of course setting up the keys is pretty simple too, just look up the configuration options for the emulator when you open it.

Playing games like Super Mario Bros. All Stars, Super Metroid, and many other action packed games like these are now even more fun to enjoy on your pc!

No comments:

Post a Comment