Monday, May 9, 2011

Every Kind of Fish


If you have ever played Animal Crossing for the Nintendo Gamecube, then you know what I'm talking about. You understand the excitement. The anticipation. And most of all...you know how annoying it can be to try and find all those fish that come at different times of the year. And some of them only come around for a short period of time during certain parts of the year. Yeah this was the second time I had caught every kind of fish, the first time I didn't think about taking a picture of it. But this time I remembered, and I'm glad I am able to share this. I know I may sound silly writing about this on my blog. But if you've ever played this game then you understand. There's also a special surprise for catching every kind of fish too.

No comments:

Post a Comment